Suitable for: Beginners and experienced Makeup Artists or those who are looking for a career change and want to learn more about the industry before committing to a full makeup course.
Duration: Available at Pout Studios London subject to availability.
In this course you will learn all you need to know to start your own bridal makeup business, develop your own style and keep on top of your game. It’s packed full of practical advice for aspiring and experienced Makeup Artists alike, whether you are starting out in the industry or are wanting to refresh your existing skillset and learn a few new tips and tricks along the way.
You will learn:
- Makeup skills and techniques, and the fundamentals of applying makeup safely
- How to build your professional makeup kit, the essentials and pro discounts
- Consultation techniques, Bride speak and what to expect on the wedding day
- Client organization, how to organize yourself, and professionalism on the day.
- Business essentials, bookkeeping, accounts, pricing for profit, client contact, and insurance
- Social media and how to market yourself effectively, branding, website setup, and tips on SEO
- Portfolio development and how to keep on top of your game, taking great photos, and the tools that can help you.
- Advice on creating the perfect website.
- Cheat sheets, downloadable PDF’s