Portfolio Development Day.
Our portfolio development day gives students a chance to either start their professional portfolio or for existing artists, provides an opportunity to develop theirs further with some fresh new content.
It is absolutely vital in today’s industry to have an impeccable portfolio that can be viewed via your website and social media. This course is a perfect option for anyone looking to have first-hand on-set experience and work directly with our experienced tutors and photographers to develop and capture your best work.
Students will be provided with models as well as the pertaining attire for the photoshoots.
Upon completion, students will receive 6 retouched high-resolution images ready for print and web. Products and supplies will be provided by The Bridal Makeup Academy.
You will learn:
• The principles behind a good beauty portrait – analysis of your existing work. The difference between a good and bad portrait;
• Portrait photography rules – composition guidelines, lighting scenarios, and correct posing of the subject;
• Camera basics – using a DSLR camera’s manual controls confidently to adjust it perfectly for different light scenarios; and
• Practical – practical exercises based on the theory taught during the masterclass. Includes a review of your portraits with constructive critique and a Q&A.
- You will be provided with a workbook which you can make notes in from the day
- The use of a professional makeup kit.
We encourage you to bring any items of jewelry or clothing that you may wish to use as part of styling your shoot. You might also want to consider using fresh flowers.