Bridal Makeup Artist Diploma
You will learn:
3 DAYS FACE TO FACE INSTRUCTION
- Introduction to bridal makeup
- The role of the bridal make-up artist
- Your professional kit, tools, and pro artist discounts
- How to apply makeup safely and hygienically
- Contraindications to makeup application
- Skin types, colour corrective makeup, and camouflage techniques
- Colour matching, long-wearing foundation, and concealer application
- Achieving flawless bridal skin
- Bridal beauty eye make-up. Smokey eyes, cut crease, and the perfect eyeliner flick
- Brow grooming and false lash application
- Basic tear-proof eye lining and mascara techniques
- Long-wearing lipstick application and how to create the perfect lip shape
- Highlighting, contouring, and blush techniques recognising different face shapes
- Airbrush makeup demonstration using Airbase makeup.
- Natural/natural enhanced and red carpet bridal looks.
- Mother Of The Bride makeup skills
ONLINE AT OWN PACE
- Consultation techniques, Bride speak, and what to expect on the wedding day
- Client organisation, how to organise yourself, and professionalism on the day.
- Business essentials, book keeping, accounts, pricing for profit, client contact, and insurance
- Social media and how to market yourself effectively, branding, website setup, and tips on SEO
- Portfolio development and how to keep on top of your game, taking great photos, and the tools that can help you.
- Advice on creating the perfect website.
- Ongoing support
- You will be provided with a workbook which you can make notes in from the 3 days
- The use of a professional makeup kit.
We encourage you to bring any makeup products you love, or your own kit if you have one. We can then guide you on where the gaps may be, and make product recommendations accordingly.
There are no reviews yet.